sell cars. build relationships.
Our mission is to provide customers with better cars, a better buying experience and peace of mind with every purchase. We can only deliver on this mission with great people (all-star talent) committed to our core values (DRIVE). We practice a clear talent policy: We want an "All-Star" in every single position at our organization. We work hard to attract, retain and develop people. We always hire for character first, and for skills second. You found this page because someone at CARite thought you could potentially be a great fit as a Customer Experience Guide.
Determination: You offer solutions instead of complaints. You inspire others with your desire to succeed and your persistent work ethic. You passionately pursue our goals.
Respect: You practice ownership, self-awareness and gratitude. You deal with conflicts directly and timely. You listen to and sincerely support those around you.
Integrity: You demonstrate honesty without compromise. You communicate clearly, truthfully, pro-actively and transparently. You admit mistakes.
Vision: You understand our primary goal to build a valuable business. You live our values and call out inconsistent behaviors. You are fiercely protective of our brand.
Empathy: You show genuine interest in the well-being and success of team members and customers. You understand that every interaction matters. You listen first.
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the car buying process.
- Communicating with customers in a respectful, clear, engaging and transparent manner.
- Consistently presenting information about what makes CARite the best place to buy a car.
- Knowing your store inventory and product offerings, making appropriate recommendations.
- Promoting CARite to your friends, family members and people you don't even know.
- Using various tools and computer programs to support the sales process.
- Facilitating steps of the sale including taking test drives and submitting financing applications.
- Reading, collecting, and transcribing data to complete accurate paperwork.
- Maintaining the sales area so our vehicles and products are neatly and accurately displayed.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed and responsibilities may vary by store.
That Mean Something
Our clear values and positive environment help us deliver an exceptional customer experience.
With Our Workplace
Our family-like culture has helped us to win multiple workplace awards in our markets.
Learn & Grow
We train you and strive to promote from within as our 25 store network continues to grow.
For Your Results
We offer competitive incentive programs to recognize, reward and motivate great performers.